1. Dual video, HDMI and VGA
2. Gigabit ethernet and 1 additional USB 3.0 port
3. Support resolution up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200
4. Display modes: Primary/ Extended/ Mirror
5. Full support from Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
The Tek-Republic Universal USB 3.0 Dual Display Docking Station offers a full range of features including dual video ports (1x VGA, 1x HDMI) to connect two monitors and 1 USB 3.0 ports for your USB 3.0 peripherals. The docking station also includes a Gigabit Ethernet por to connect your devices for it to become a complete workstation – such as a mouse, a keyboard, and other peripherals you may need to connect with by simply docking your laptop.
The mini docking station features built-in HDMI & VGA port that can drive dual displays from your notebook/pc. Display Resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 / 1920x 1200 and video playback to 1080p with compatible display (USB 3.0 connection required for 1080P)
Use the additional USB 3.0 port for yout USB 3.0 peripherals. This Mini-Docking station also includes a Gigabit Ethernet port to connect your devices allowing it to become a complete workstation.
Additional USB 3.0 port allows add productivity options without sacrificing USB connectivity.
|Connector||1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x RJ45 (Gigabit Ian), 1 x USB 3.0 port|
|Chipset ID||Displaylink DL-3900|
|Dimensions||4.8 x 2.1 x 0.7"|
|Operating System Support||Windows 10/8.1/8/7 64 and 32bit and Mac OSX 10.5|
1. Dual Display Monitor (VGA + HDMI or DVI + HDMI) 2. 3 x USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio In/Out 3. Full support from Windows... View full product details
1. Tool-Free installation for 2.5” & 3.5” (SATA I,II,III) HDD and SSDs 2. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 providing data rates of up to 5Gbps with backward... View full product details