1. Easy one-touch manual switching of a USB device or hub between four computers
2. Sharing a printer, scanner, or other USB device between four computers
3. LED indicator lights
4. Plug and Play
5. For Windows, Linux, and Mac
Tek Republic TUS-400 USB Sharing Switch features a simple and straightforward manual one-button switch for one USB device between four computers. It is an ideal solution for sharing USB devices such as a Scanner, Printer, External Drive, USB Flash Drive, etc. The TUS-400 works on any USB-enabled computer without drivers – attached devices may require drivers as usual. Useful LED indicators show you which connected computer has control of the attached devices.
The Tek Rebublic TUS-400 is the easiest way to share one USB device or hub between four computers. Switching has never been easier: just press the button!
Its compact form factor allows you to take it anywhere you go. With plug and play support, digital content sharing will be a cinch.
Active port LED indicators on each button show which computer has USB access.
Computer Interface: USB Type-B
Devices Connection: USB Type-A
|Cable||2 x 5ft USB 2.0|
|Operating System Support||Windows 10 / 8 / 7 and Mac OS X v10.6 or later|
|Dimensions||4.6 x 3 x 1.5"|
1. Easy one-touch manual switching of a USB device or hub between two computers 2. Sharing a printer, scanner, or other USB device between two... View full product details
1. Easy one-touch manual switching of a USB 3.0 device or hub between two computers. 2. Sharing a USB 3.0 docking station powered USB hub... View full product details
1. Easy one-touch manual switching of 3 x USB devices and 1 x VGA port between two computers 2. Simple manual USV KVM switch, 3... View full product details