1. Easy one-touch manual switching of a USB 3.0 device or hub between two computers.
2. Sharing a USB 3.0 docking station powered USB hub for an all-in-one USB KVM switch
3. LED indicator lights
4. Plug and Play
5. For Windows, Linux, and Mac
Tek Republic TUS-300 USB Sharing Switch features simple and stright forward manual one button switch for one usb devices between two computers, it's ideal solution for sharing USB Devices such as Scanner, Printer, External Drive, USB Flash Drive, etc. TUS-300 works without drivers on any USB-enable Computer (Windows, Mac, Linux)
The Tek Republic TUS-300 is the easiest way to share one USB 3.0 device or hub between two computers. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1. Switching has never been easier: just press the button!
It's compact form factor allows you to take it anywhere you go. With plug and play support, digital content sharing will be a cinch.
Active port LED indicators on each button show which computer has USB access.
Computer Interface: USB Type-B
Devices Connection: USB Type-A
|Cable||2 x 3ft USB 3.0 Cables|
|Operating System Support||Windows 10 / 8 / 7 and Mac OS X v10.6 or later|
1. 3 in 1 Car charger 2. Built-in Apple MFi Certificated lightning cable 3. Two additional USB port 4. LED Power Indicator Download User Manual Three in One... View full product details
1. Slim, lite and ultra-mobile 2. UASP complaint for maximum SSD and USB 3.0 Speeds 3. Read speed up to 424 MB/s; Write speed up... View full product details
1. 2 x USB 3.0 Port 2. SuperSpeed data transfer rate 3. Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 USB devices 4. Plug-n-Play & Hot-Swap 5.... View full product details