1. Support resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 / 1920 x 1200
2. Video playback up to 1080p
3. Connect up to six monitors
4. Display Modes: Primary, Extended and Mirror
5. USB 3.0; Backward compatible with USB 2.0
The Tek-Republic USB 3.0 to HDMI/DVI Adapter turns any available USB 3.0 ports into an HDMI/DVI output with the latest and highest performance USB graphic technology for resolution 1920 x 1080 (1080p). The TUA-300 is a convenient external video solution that leverage the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 bandwidth (5Gbps) for smooth, high-definition connectivity to your HDMI or DVI capable display. It is also capable for up to six additional displays with USB’s plug-N-play feature using one adapter per display. The TUA-300 is an ideal solution to enhance productivity by mirroring or extending your primary desktop doubling your workspace for more efficient multitasking and document editing.
Power is provided by the USB. The adapter with latest DisplayLink DL-3500 chipset uses our system’s CPU and GPU for graphics rendering. it supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 / 1920 x 1200. (USB 3.0 connection required for 1080p)
Slim, compact and portable design - it can be taken with you while you are on the go.
Connect up to six monitors for Extended Mode and Mirror Mode.
|Connector||1 X HDMI & 1 X HDMI to DVI adapter|
|Display Modes||Primary / Extend / Mirror|
|HDMI Resolution||2048 x 1536 (4:3) ; 2048 x 1152 (16:9)|
|HDMI Max. Pixel Clock (MHz) Support||25|
|Power Adapter||USB Power|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows 10/ 8 / 7 / XP, Mac OS X 10.8.4 or above|
|Dimension||3.4 x 2.1 x 0.9”|
1. Max Resolutions 4k x 2k @ 30Hz 2. Graphics Engine: Display Link DL-5500 3. Connect up to six monitors 4. Display Modes: Primary /... View full product details