1. Max Resolutions 4k x 2k @ 30Hz
2. Graphics Engine: Display Link DL-5500
3. Connect up to six monitors
4. Display Modes: Primary / Extended / Mirror
5. Light Weight & Portable
The Tek-Republic TUA-400 features the latest and highest performance in USB graphic technology. Light weight and portable, the TUA-400 is the perfect solution for your PC to connect a 4K Ultra HD display even if your PC doesn't natively support 4K video output. With an additional 4K display connected you can extend or mirror your desktop for increased productivity. You can also connect multiple 4K monitors to Windows based laptops or desktops (one adapter per display). With USB 3.0, video and audio are both transferred over HDMI when the adapter is the PC's default audio device.
Supports HDMI resolution up to 3840x2160 (Ultra HD 4K) @30Hz and 3440x1440@50Hz. 2560x1600, 2560x1440, 1080P at 60Hz. (USB 3.0 Connection required)
Light weight and portable design - it can be taken with you while you are on the go.
Connect up to six monitors for Extended Mode and Mirror Mode.
|Connector||1 X HDMI|
|Display Modes||Primary / Extend / Mirror|
|HDMI Resolution||3840x2160 (Ultra HD 4K) @30Hz|
|Power Adapter||USB Power|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows 10/ 8 / 7 / XP, Mac OS X 10.8.4 or above|
|Dimension||3.6 x 2 x 0.75"|
1. Support resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 / 1920 x 1200 2. Video playback up to 1080p 3. Connect up to six monitors 4.... View full product details