1. Easy one-touch manual switching of a USB 3.0 device or hub between two computers.
2. Sharing a USB 3.0 docking station powered USB hub for an all-in-one USB KVM switch
3. LED indicator lights
4. Plug and Play
5. For Windows, Linux, and Mac
Tek Republic TUS-300 USB Sharing Switch features simple and stright forward manual one button switch for one usb devices between two computers, it's ideal solution for sharing USB Devices such as Scanner, Printer, External Drive, USB Flash Drive, etc. TUS-300 works without drivers on any USB-enable Computer (Windows, Mac, Linux)
The Tek Republic TUS-300 is the easiest way to share one USB 3.0 device or hub between two computers. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1. Switching has never been easier: just press the button!
It's compact form factor allows you to take it anywhere you go. With plug and play support, digital content sharing will be a cinch.
Active port LED indicators on each button show which computer has USB access.
Computer Interface: USB Type-B
Devices Connection: USB Type-A
|Cable||2 x 3ft USB 3.0 Cables|
|Operating System Support||Windows 10 / 8 / 7 and Mac OS X v10.6 or later|
1. Easy one-touch manual switching of a USB device or hub between two computers 2. Sharing a printer, scanner, or other USB device between two... View full product details
1. Easy one-touch manual switching of a USB device or hub between four computers 2. Sharing a printer, scanner, or other USB device between four... View full product details
1. Easy one-touch manual switching of 3 x USB devices and 1 x VGA port between two computers 2. Simple manual USV KVM switch, 3... View full product details